Monday, June 22, 2015

Batman Arkham Fantasy Depth Chart

There certainly is a lot going on in the world of entertainment right now. HBO just unveiled a slew of new shows to try and fill a Game of Thrones-sized void in their schedule (True Detective (or "Trood" for short) is the only one I'm committing to watching, although Ballers does intrigue me, since I will always support the Rock's career). That master of video game storytelling Ryskmonger42 just released another episode in his Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time playthrough. But most importantly, the long-awaited release of Batman: Arkham Knight is tomorrow, which will undoubtedly take up most of my time until I have played to 100% completion.

In honor of this seminal event in gaming history, I've not only been revisited the first two games in the Arkham series, but I've also been applying the analytical approach I use for fantasy baseball to the Batman experience. Here is the fruit of my labor: a depth chart based on villains from Batman's rogue's gallery. Let me know what you think in the comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment